Hi there. My name’s Sherene. Nice to meet you! Welcome to my little space. You want to know something about me? Okay, here goes.
1. Canadian. Albertan. Edmontonian.
2. Loves to eat everything from street food to fancy restaurant food (although my budget usually only lets me do the first part).
3. I travel whenever I can afford it.
4. I sometimes post as “anonymoose” on Chowhound.
5. I work with words for a living (among other related things). However, that does not guarantee that this blog will be spelling and grammar free.
6. Sometimes I take photos.
My very first blog post explains my food fascination in more detail:
I take my photos with one of the following digital cameras:
Olympus Evolt E-500 SLR (8.2 MP)
Canon PowerShot SD1400 IS (14.1 MP) (and previously a Canon PowerShot SD850 IS (8.0 MP))
Recipes, text and photographs are © Copyright The Brûlée Blog, 2008 – 2011 unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. Print publication and content aggregation only with permission.
Disclaimer: All content on The Brûlée Blog and anything posted by “bruleeblog” is wholly my own opinion and does not represent my employer or the opinion of my employer in any way.
Contact me by e-mail