Are you looking for the best Jotform alternatives? If you are, keep reading this article. Here, we will show you the top tools instead of Jotform.
Contact forms are crucial elements of every website. Most people will contact the website admin or support team through contact forms. Many tools and services are available in the market to create contact forms.
When using WordPress, you can get any contact form plugins available. On the other hand, if you use any third-party CMS, you can use dedicated services. Jotform is one of the best form-building solutions out on the internet.
Do you know any other tools that can be replaced with Jotform? This article will teach you that. Here, we will share the top nine Jotform alternatives you should try.
But before going further, let’s see what Jotform is.
Jotform is one of the popular form-building tools in the market. The tool is entirely free, and anyone can use it to create forms. There are so many custom pre-made templates available on the website.
When creating new forms, you can choose any template to save time. All the templates are customizable, and you can modify them according to your preferences. Another notable feature of Jotform is the integration opportunities available.
The forms can be easily integrated with popular services like:
- Google Sheets
- Google Calendar
And so on.
Now you know what Jotform is and what its features are. Next, look at the top 9 tools you can use instead of Jotform.
The tools are:
- Google Forms
- Zoho Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Formidable Forms
Each tool has its own features and comes with unique options. Below, we will explain what makes each form builder different. According to your requirements and preferences, you can choose a tool.
If you have ever searched for Jotform alternatives, you should have been on the homepage of Wufoo. Wufoo is a drag-and-drop form building service that you should try. Without using complex codes, you can create any contact form you need.
Wufoo also comes with multiple design options. So, you can tweak the forms you create according to your brand colors. On top of that, the platform will send you real-time notifications when someone uses the form.
This will help you get notifications and never miss a form entry. Finally, the platform also comes with features like file uploads and reCAPTCHA. With the file uploads feature, you can let the visitors upload files through your forms. On the other hand, to protect your forms from spam, use the reCAPTCHA feature.
- Custom branding for forms
- Drag and drop editor to create forms quickly
- Multiple designs to choose
- Real-time notifications on submissions
- File uploads so users can upload files through the form
- User-friendly design so you can start creating forms without any issues
- Seamless integration options to make your forms more powerful
- Analytics and Reporting option to see form-related data
- Responsive forms which will suit every screen size
- Limited customization options. So, can’t customize the forms much
- Pricing could be better. Right now, it is a bit expensive
- Limited customer support. If you need any help, it could take time
Wufoo is a freemium service. Their free version subscription will allow you to create forms with limited features. The premium subscription starts at $14.08 a month.
If you are a big fan of Google products, you should check out Google Forms. Forms is one of the services offered by Google, which helps you to easily create and modify contact forms. The platform is easy to use and comes with decent features.
With the drag-and-drop editor, you can create forms with ease. On top of that, you can also get multiple elements that you can use inside your forms. Some popular ones are checkboxes, file upload, dropdown, date, time, and so on.
You can share the forms or surveys you created with your friends or the internet with a shareable link. Since it is Google’s in-house product, you do not need to use an extra account. You can use your existing Google account to log in and create forms.
- Multiple fields to choose
- Link sharing so you can share the forms directly with someone
- Analyze responses in detail
- Security is top-tier
- No extra account needed
- Easy-to-use form builder
- Collaboration and sharing option to share the forms with someone
- Seamless experience in building forms
- No advanced features. It has minimal features
- Depended on Google servers. If Google’s servers are down, forms won’t work
- Limited customer support. Can’t get quick help from the official team
Google Forms is a free service. You can use it for absolutely free.
If you have embedded long forms in your website, customers or visitors will think twice before entering the data. No one likes long forms. Typeform will help you change the design.
With Typeform, you can create long forms in different styles. Your website visitors won’t see 100% of the forms. They will only see one field at a time. After submitting the field, the next field will appear. This is a great way to boost the user experience.
With Typeform, you can create unlimited forms and questions and learn more about the insights. Since the tool is also developer friendly, you can enhance the features of the forms without any hassle.
- Unlimited forms can be created through the platform
- Unlimited questions can be added
- Detailed analytics to see the data
- Integration options with other tools
- Developer-friendly experience to enhance the features
- Interactive forms which make the form builder unique
- Excellent customer support team if you need help
- Robust data management so there won’t be any breach
- Expensive form builder
- Limited survey features which make the forms limited
- Few integration options available with the builder
Typeform is a freemium service. The premium plans start at $25 a month.
Zoho is a popular service used by so many people. They have got several tools that can help your business grow. With Zoho Forms, you can create stunning forms with the help of their user-friendly dashboard. You can also create unlimited forms with the platform.
With their in-built analytics wizard, you can see how well the forms perform. The drag-and-drop builder will help you create forms visually. Plus, the team developed several custom themes that can be useful.
Finally, if you need to export your form entries somewhere else, that’s possible too.
- Unlimited forms can be created with the platform
- Reports to analyze form entries
- Custom themes to match the design with your brand
- Payment gateway integrations to collect payments online
- Exporting option to transfer data to somewhere safe
- Automation capabilities to make the forms more powerful
- Secured data transfer so there won’t be any data breach in the middle
- Branding options allow you to customize the logo and brand name
- Limited data storage. You need a higher subscription for more storage
- Support is based on tiers. Free subscribers get limited support
- The learning curve is another disadvantage
Zoho Forms is a freemium tool. The free subscription will allow you to create 3 forms. On the other hand, with the premium subscription, you can create unlimited forms, starting at $12 a month.
If your goal is to know the customer’s mind through surveys, check out SurveyMonkey. SurveyMonkey is famous tool bloggers and business owners use to create surveys to help them improve their products or services.
The platform has an easy-to-use interface; you can create surveys without technical knowledge. The team also created a set of custom templates you can use. You can easily import them to the editor and tweak them as you need.
The integration options will help you connect multiple apps and services with your survey forms. Their customer support team is also so helpful in many situations. Overall, it is a good Jotform alternative.
- Custom templates to set up forms
- Integration options with other tools and services
- Great customer support. So if you need help, contact them
- Data exports are another notable feature of transferring data between websites
- Accept payments online with the form
- Wide range of survey options. You can choose one based on your requirement
- Best user experience, so the designing forms process would be a cakewalk
- Collaboration options to make the process simple
- Costly. Not ideal for small bloggers
- Limited responses can be received every month
- Limited customer support options
SurveyMonkey is a premium tool. Their team plans start at $25 a month. This is a reasonable price if you rely on customer response to improve your product or service.
If you use WordPress as your CMS and need the best form builder plugin, check out WPForms. WPForms is a drag-and-drop form builder plugin in the market. It comes with many features that you can use to create stunning forms.
You can use this plugin to create simple contact forms, feedback forms, order forms, donation forms, and so on. The form builder can be integrated with payment processors like PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net. So, collecting payments through your store or blog would be a cakewalk.
The support team of the WPForms is also great. You can contact the support staff if you have any issues with the tool. They will help you solve the problem within a business day.
- Drag and drop builder to create forms with ease
- Pre-made demos you can use for easy form generation
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Payment gateway integration for collecting dues online
- Email marketing gateway integration to generate leads
- Regular updates, which include more features and bug fixes
- Great integration options to make the forms more powerful
- Secured environment so the data will be safe
- Upselling their other products could be reduced
WPForms is a freemium plugin. The free version can be downloaded from the WordPress plugins repository. On the other hand, the premium version will cost you $49.50 a year.
$This is an affiliate link
If you need to create user-friendly contact forms on your blog, check out Ninja Forms. Ninja Forms comes with several add-ons you can use to make your form-building process better. The plugin comes with built-in spam protection.
This feature will help you protect your forms from spam and help you identify real contacts. You can create unlimited contact forms with the plugin and receive as many submissions through the completed forms.
You can improve your workflow by integrating the plugin with productivity tools like Trello.
- Integration options with other tools or services
- Multiple add-ons to make the forms more powerful
- Payment integration to collect payments
- Email marketing integration for lead generation
- Developer friendly, so you can enhance the features of the plugin with some code
- Spam protection to eliminate spam from forms
- Best for beginners since the tool comes with minimal setting
- Active community to get help and support
- Limited features in the free version
- Advanced customization is a bit tricky
Ninja Forms is a freemium tool. The lite version can be downloaded from the WordPress plugins repository. The premium version will cost you $49 a year.
You can also buy individual add-ons from the store.
$This is an affiliate link
If you are looking for a powerful WordPress form builder plugin, check out Formidable Forms. With Formidable Forms, you can create any form without any hassle. Since the plugin comes with a drag-and-drop editor, setting up new forms and editing existing ones would be simple.
Connecting the plugin with PayPal and Stripe allows you to accept payments from your website. On top of that, the form builder can be integrated with most email marketing services and third-party tools.
This way, you can build your email list on the go without any effort. Once you have integrated the plugin with Zapier, you can automate anything you need.
- Multiple form types so you can create any form you want
- Payment integration to accept payments online
- Email marketing integration for lead generation purposes
- Google sheet integration to transfer form data
- WooCommerce-friendly, so suitable for online stores
- Flexible form builder so you can create any type of forms you need
- Premium features that can use to make your forms unique
- Robust data management for maximum security
- Takes time to learn new things
- Premium add-ons cost more
- Cluttered interface for some users
Formidable Form is a freemium plugin. From the repository, you can get the free version tool. The Lite version plugin comes with limited features. If you need more features, consider upgrading to a premium version.
And the premium license will cost you $39.50 a year.
$This is an affiliate link
If you are looking for an online form builder plugin to create beautiful forms, you should check out Paperform. Paperform is a popular form-building tool used by hundreds of thousands of people in the market. You can create any type of form with this tool.
Apart from that, you can also integrate your forms with more than 2000 apps. This will give your forms more freedom to certain things. If you need to get into the automation area, these integration options can be helpful.
Also, the tool comes with features like conditional logic, a captcha, automatic save and resume, and so on. You can start creating forms from scratch or use any of their pre-made templates.
- Visual form builder to create stunning forms
- Multiple integration options with third-party apps
- Pre-made templates to create a form in a few minutes
- Conditional logic to display form fields based on the user’s input
- Removable branding, which is suitable for major brands
- Custom form builder to create stunning forms
- Stylish forms which you can use to attract user’s attention
- Integration options to make the forms powerful
- Limited data security options
- The learning curve could be a disadvantage
- Limited form fields available in the form builder
Paperform is a premium tool. It will cost you $24 a month for a subscription.
If you need to get in touch with your customers or website visitors, forms are one of the best ways to do that. There are a lot of form-builder tools and services available. As a beginner, choosing the right one might be challenging.
If you are using Jotforms and need to transfer to any other form builder tools, this could be a helpful article. Here, we have mentioned the top nine services you could use with all their features and pricing.
Based on your requirements and preferences, you can choose a tool.
We hope you have enjoyed reading this article and enjoyed it. If you did, please consider sharing this blog post with your friends and fellow bloggers on social media.
Feel free to check out our blog archive for more related articles.
About the Author
Did you find the article useful?
Then pin me to your Pinterest Board, so that more people will find me
(Remember: The more you give to the Universe, the more you will get from the Universe)So, Pin me
Enter your Email Address below and be the FIRST to receive our Blogging Tips.