I need to test twitterfeed so I figure I might as well make a post that I was holding for later.
- Ayikarley’s Kitchen featured in Vue Weekly – I’m glad to see Ellen’s venture is prospering! I can vouch for the tastiness of the food (especially the peanut butter soup). My previous review of her food can be found here.
- Michael Ruhlman on food writing (and writing in general).
- Domino’s gives away nearly 11,000 pizzas in accidental coupon promotion.
- One in 10 Americans used food stamps in January.
- Tropicana lost 20 per cent of their sales during their aborted rebranding attempt; their competitors increased sales at the same time.
- Cook’s Illustrated criticizes Rachael Ray’s cookware set.