- Want some free pulled pork sandwiches? Alberta’s pork industry will be serving up free food at two rallies being held – one in Edmonton today (Tuesday) at the Alberta Legislature and one in Calgary on Wednesday at the McDougall Centre, between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- The City Market, Edmonton’s downtown farmers’ market, was named one of the top 10 in Canada. Opening day is May 16th, and they have a newly redesigned website too!
- Every Friday through September, be one of the first 250,000 people to this site and get a coupon for a free chocolate bar from the Mars company. U.S. only, unfortunately. Boooo.
- Jamie Oliver to star in a new show where he saves Americans from themselves and their bad eating habits.
- Vandal caught covered in chocolate syrup.
- The James Beard Awards winners were announced.
- SunChips have announced that in 2010 they will introduce a fully-compostable chip bag. And they’ve teamed up with National Geographic to create the Green Effect initiative to encourage environmental innovation; the top five ideas get $20,000 US.