People can get very passionate about their Coke. (via www.passiveagressivenotes.com)
- World food prices are 2.2% lower now than they were at the beginning of 2008, according to The Economist’s food-price index.
- Bakery provokes an international incident – American Embassy in Paris almost closes down Le Rendez-Vous, a French bakery in New Hampshire
- Venezuela pulls Coke Zero due to “health risk“
- Tim Hortons to co-brand six stores in Ontario with Cold Stone Creamery
- Mmmm yummy – prehistoric bbq’d mammoth cooked luau-style
- Energy drinks banned in Quebec high school, 2 other schools have already banned them (article is en français)
- Eat Me Daily examines Chez Pim’s endorsement deal – ethical blogging, yes or no?
- French postage stamps that look and smell like chocolate – no scratch ‘n’ sniff needed!
- And finally, John Scalzi interviews a stick of butter. It’s riveting, trust me.